Anadrole is steroid substitute manufactured in the US by Crazy Mass. The company has been producing supplements since 2006 and appears to specialize in the production of steroid replacement products. Extra product exposure is gained via affiliate marketing, but all sales are made via the CrazyBulk website.
Anadrole is designed to replicate the powerful muscle-building qualities of the steroid Anadrol (Oxymetholone) and CrazyBulk has mimicked its name.
Mimicking the steroid’s power will not be so easily achieved, but let’s hope Anadrole (or A-Drol for short) is as good as CrazyBulk say because a safe alternative to the original is long overdue.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons for the two products.
Anadrol (Illegal Steroid) Pros & Cons
CrazyBulk Anadrole (LEGAL version) Pros & Cons
||Cons There doesn’t appear to be any|
How CrazyBulk Anadrole Works
Anadrole is designed to encourage an increased amount of red blood cells. This process, often called ‘blood building’, allows the blood to carry more oxygen to the muscles during exercise periods.
This stimulates the muscle’s energy production abilities and enhances performance output, allowing for longer more intense training sessions. Blood building also ensures extra nutrients are available during the recovery process, thus encouraging improved muscle growth.
- DHEA: An endogenous steroid hormone believed to stimulate muscle growth and assist fat burning. The body can manufacture its own supply of DHEA, but the amount produced diminishes with age. Supplementation can compensate for this and offers obvious bodybuilding benefits.
- Shilajat: A dark, tar-like, substance obtained from rocks in certain mountainous regions, including the Himalayas. Shilajat is naturally high in minerals, is a good source of amino acids, and is reputed to boost the metabolism, increase stamina, and stimulate the growth of lean muscle tissue.
- Acetyl L-carnitine: A combination of the amino acids lysine and methionine. Acetyl L-carnitine boosts the metabolism and releases energy from stored body fat to enable longer training sessions and a faster recovery time.
- Tribulus (10:1): Chinese herbalists have been using tribulus for hundreds of years. The ingredient’s performance-enhancing abilities have resulted in it becoming an increasingly popular inclusion in bodybuilding blends. When used as a standalone ingredient the benefits of tribulus are far from proven, but tests show it can ensure significant muscle growth when combined with DHEA.
- Whey Protein Isolate: Whey is one of the most popular protein supplements on the market. It is high in protein, but contains no carbohydrates or fats. It is also easily absorbed and fast acting—a quality that makes it particularly beneficial for muscle repair.
- Soy Protein Isolate: Soya protein. Soy contains all essential amino acids, but it is absorbed at a much slower rate than whey. This means it is off less value than whey when it comes to muscle repair, but significantly better for encouraging muscle growth.
One tablet should be taken three times a day—always with a meal—even on non-workout days. On workout days this should also 30 to 45 minutes before the workout session and CrazyBulk recommend supplementation be continued for at least two months, after which supplementation should be stopped for one and a half weeks.
Pricing & Guarantee
A bottle of 60 tablets usually retails at $54.99. Free shipping is offered to customers who live in the US, but shipping costs apply to Canada and the rest of the world. Customers who purchase three or more bottles of Anadrole can secure bulk buy discounts, but there is no money back guarantee.
Side effects and Health Issues
Side effects are unlikely, but people who are taking prescription medication, or suffer from existing medical conditions, are advised to seek medical advice prior to using any form of supplementation. The same advice is offered to pregnant and nursing mothers.
Independent customer feedback is not available, but the CrazyBulk website contains a few brief comments:
Anadrole contains some promising ingredients that should be able to produce the kind of results CrazyBulk promise, and there can be no doubt that the blend will be a much safer option than the Anadrol steroid, so as a substitute Anadrole ticks all the right boxes.
It would have been nice to see a money back guarantee, but Anadrole is realistically priced and appears to be a safe way for bodybuilders to pack on a few extra pounds of lean muscle tissue, so it gets our stamp of approval and is an easy entry to our list of recommended products.
Where To Buy Anadrole
Free shipping is offered to customers who live in the US, but shipping costs apply to Canada and the rest of the world. Customers who purchase three or more bottles of Anadrole can secure bulk buy discounts.