TestBoost is a supplement in capsule form. It contains a natural formula designed to boost your endogenous testosterone levels.
The product contains some powerful dosages of well proven test-boosting ingredients and is sold with a 90 day 100% money back guarantee for anyone nervous about taking the 3 month offer.
In scientific studies, the inclusions – especially D-AA – have been shown to increase serum testosterone levels by almost 50% in as little as two weeks.
We put TestBoost to the, well…test!
How Does It Work?
Supplements like TestBoost generally contain more than one ingredient to make use of different mechanisms to achieve the end goal more effectively.
The main ingredient – D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) increases the amount of Lutenizing Hormone (LH) in the male body.
LH is the important hormone which stimulates the production of Testosterone in the testicles.
TestBoost works in different ways also. The formula:
- Reduces Prolactin (which itself depletes testosterone)
- Stimulates the pituitary gland
- Improves Growth Hormone and Free Testosterone levels
- Contains Saponins which stimulate Testosterone Increase
- Heightens its own Absorption and Bio-availability
NOTE: The increases in testosterone are the result of the body’s natural (endogenous) release being optimized. There is no introduction of synthetic hormones.
The following ingredients make up the TestBoost recipe:
D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) – 1,800mg
Research has proven D-AA to be one of the strongest testosterone boosters, with a very fast action and steep increase. As mentioned, its mode of action is to increase luteinizing hormone. [ref. 1 and 2]
Fenugreek – 100mg
Fenugreek can increase free testosterone without increasing estrogen. Studies also showed its promise as a fat reducer and blood sugar controller. [ref. 3]
Vitamin D3 – 5200 IU
Getting enough Vitamin D can be an issue for people who spend a lot of time out of the sun in an office. It’s a problem though because low levels of the D can mean low levels of the T.
In fact, simply put, higher levels of Vitamin D are extremely beneficial to Testosterone levels. A significant increase was found in a study involving 200 men. [ref. 4]
Zinc – 11mg
Zinc is one of the most studied of the testosterone boosting minerals. All of the major experiments involving humans show a significant rise in testosterone.
Perhaps the most impressive study is that which involved elite athletes. Due to their exhaustion levels, testosterone can become depleted. Zinc restored them impressively. [ref. 5]
Magnesium – 200mg
During studies involving athletes performing martial arts, compared to a placebo group, magnesium increases levels of free testosterone. [ref. 6]
Mucuna Pruriens – 200mg
This interesting bean can increase testosterone and growth hormone levels, and has done in some major investigative studies. [ref. 7]
It also elevates levels of L-Dopa, making it a promising cognitive agent.
BioPerine – 10mg
This is a patented form of pepper which can increase the absorption and bio-availability of the ingredients taken alongside it. Basically, it is becoming an essential component in any modern capsule supplement.
For the average person there should be zero side effects according to the company. People with medical issues or those currently taking medication should consult their doctor.
The product comes with a 90 day money back guarantee. This enabled us to get the 3 month special offer and still have the option of sending it back for a refund.
Of course, we were satisfied with the results, so we didn’t have to send it back but it’s good to know.
We’ve always liked D-AA on its own merit so to use it in a strong formula together with other good ingredients improves it.
We like TestBoost for the clean increase in energy, vitality and general well-being. Also, it helps you feel horny as hell, if we’re honest.
We notices some increased training aggression in the gym, and fat loss rate increased after about a month of taking it.
TestBoost is recommended for sure.
You won’t find TestBoost on Amazon or ebay under some shady 3rd party seller. The only place to get the genuine product is on the company website.
TestBoost is manufactured in the US and can be delivered to most places including the UK, Ireland, USA, Australia, Canada and Europe.
Currently there are no coupon codes as the big special offer is running.
1. Gemma D’Aniello, Salvatore Ronsini, Tiziana Notari, Natascia Grieco, Vincenzo Infante, Nicola D’Angel, Fara Mascia, Maria Maddalena Di Fiore, George Fisher, Antimo D’Aniello – D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality – ASM Vol.2 No.4, Oct 2012
2. Topo E(1), Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G – The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats – Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27
3. Wilborn C(1), Taylor L, Poole C, Foster C, Willoughby D, Kreider R – Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men – Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2010 Dec;20(6):457-65
4. Pilz S(1), Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A – Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men – Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec 10
5. Kilic M(1), Baltaci AK, Gunay M, Gökbel H, Okudan N, Cicioglu I – The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc – Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2006 Feb-Apr;27(1-2):247-52
6. Cinar V(1), Polat Y, Baltaci AK, Mogulkoc R – Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion – Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi:10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3. Epub 2010 Mar 30
7. Shukla KK(1), Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, Shankhwar SN, Rajender S, Jaiswar SP – Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis – Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1934-40. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.09.045. Epub 2008 Oct 29